Imagine being dyslexic and told that your struggle with reading and writing would prevent you from ever achieving your goals. You grew up on a farm, longed for something more, and had your dreams shot down by the very people who are supposed to encourage them.
Imagine coming from that, and going on to be a best selling author, a speaker, a mentor, and a world-recognized leader in your field. That’s exactly what happened for Ken Keis. Or rather, what Ken made happen for himself.
Ken is the author of The Quest for Purpose, and today he joins us to discuss:
- How mindset can help you overcome all forms of adversity
- Why even small goals are worth pursuing
- Why upward mobility in the workplace often leaves people feeling less fulfilled
- What to do when your own goals conflict with what your loved ones want for you
- The number 1 thing to look for in a good mentor
- Why spirituality is vital to finding your purpose
- The main character traits that all purpose-driven men have in common
- Why so many leaders get burnt out and give up
- What to do if you don’t have a purpose
- And a lot more
Don’t miss this one. Listen now.