If there was one book you should go back and read every six months or so, this is it. This book has changed lives by changing the way men think. It’s one of the most profound books ever written on mindfulness and success, and it only takes about 30 minutes to read, from start to finish.
Purdeep learned about it in one of his first entrepreneurial ventures and it stuck with him, to this day.Nathan discovered the book when one of his friends hit rock bottom and it helped him turn everything in his life around. This is one of those rare gems that only comes around once or twice in a lifetime.
What book are we talking about? You’ll have to tune in to find out. In doing so, you’ll also discover:
- Why passion and consistency are vital for success
- The one thing that makes everything else easier
- A strange relation that Amway and prison have in common
- Why victim mindset creates limits on your lifestyle
- One personal trait that makes you uncontrollably attractive to others
- Why where you put your focus determines your outcome
- One bad habit to stop NOW for an immediate improvement in your life
- 3 timeless traits that have always made for a good leader
- How to turn your emotions into one of your greatest strengths
- And a lot more