What would you do if you found out today was your last day to live? Would it change your perspective; re-align your priorities? Would those pressing issues that kept you up last night even matter today?
Brian Brawdy was always a beast of a man. He’s spent his life grabbing it by the horns and making it bend to his will. Then, one day, everything changed for him when the doctors discovered a tumor in his brain.
Five surgeries and a bunch of years later, Brians still alive and kicking. He’s going in for surgery again to fix some of the final issues he needs taken care of. Like many times before, he’s facing the possibility of closing his eyes for the last time. Before that happens, he wanted to share some of his insights and wisdom with you.
Tune in and hear:
- Why quitting isn’t always a bad thing
- What to do when you hit rock bottom and you don’t have the power to get back up again
- How to get a grasp on what really matters in life
- The biggest ways family impacts your priorities and decisions
- One of the best things you can do as a father for your children
- Why ego and courage come from two different places
- How to get the most out of every day
- Why asking for help doesn’t degrade your masculinity
- And a lot more
You don’t want to miss this one. It’s powerful.
Any support for Brian and his family would be greatly appreciated.
For more information click here!