Opportunity is everywhere… and that’s not necessarily a good thing.
Imagine you walked into a dirty house after a long day at work. The dishes need to be done, the laundry needs folding, the mail needs sorting, so what do you do?
Well, if you’re like most guys, you say “screw all that” and you head over to the Xbox.
This is what it’s like being an entrepreneur these days. There’s so much opportunity to go after. There are so many ways to get your message out there. There’s so much you have to do if you want to take advantage of the latest trends and technology. It can be quite overwhelming; enough to make you want to throw your hands up in defeat.
So, what’s a guy to do? Tune in this week and you’ll hear:
- How to deal with opportunity loss
- Why overwhelm leads to procrastination
- What happens when you chase every new opportunity that presents itself
- How microwave popcorn destroyed society
- 3 other big fears that hold entrepreneurs back from success (and how to overcome them)
- How loss in one area can have a domino effect into other areas of life
- Why the fear of something tends to lead us into a psychological prison we create for ourselves
- The link between fear and holding grudges
- 1 simple trick to put your fear in check for good
- And a lot more