You’ve been sold a lie.
The gurus say you have to hustle your face off. They tell you that the only way to succeed is to grind until you pass out from exhaustion. They flash their fancy cars and big houses in your face and tell you the only way to get there is to sacrifice everything. Your wife. Your kids. Your weekends and hobbies. They all have to go in the pursuit of hustle.
So, you take their advice. You sacrifice. You grind. You end up going nowhere and have nothing but a lack of energy to show for it. Is this really the way high performers do it?
I’m about to let you in on a little secret… It’s all bullsh*t. If you don’t believe, just give this episode a listen. You’ll discover:
- Why so many entrepreneurs grind themselves into the dirt
- How the “gurus” are leading their followers to failure, sickness, and even death
- What to do when you hit rock bottom
- 1 weird way to recharge your battery that you haven’t thought of before
- The one thing big you need to cut out of your life in order to avoid burnout
- 3 things you have to do if you want to keep your energy up as a busy male entrepreneur
- Why you might not actually be betting the most out of your sleep
- And more
Listen now. You can thank me later.