If you don’t believe in yourself, good luck getting anybody else to. Sure, you can fake it til you make it. But wouldn’t you rather do it the right way?
There are a lot of reasons we lack confidence in ourselves. These can have a huge impact on our self-esteem. Until we know the difference between the two (and how they’re linked) we have little chance of building either one up to the levels we need in order to succeed at life.
This is the foundation that everything else is built upon. Tune in and discover:
- The difference between confidence and self-esteem
- Why even some of the most successful people often suffer from low self-esteem
- Why we lose confidence as we get older (and how to change that)
- How to raise your children to have faith in themselves
- Why the “self-esteem” movement of child raising led to a generation of entitlement
- The 3 things you need to understand about yourself to increase your actual self-esteem
- How being confident opens up other doors for opportunity in your life
- Why presence and purpose are so important for a successful man
- The one thing you do to yourself to destroy your self-esteem (and how to stop doing it)
- 1 simple mindset trick to set yourself up for success (major brain-hacking secret)
- The best way to tackle the biggest goals in your life
- And a lot more