What happens when you surround yourself with some of the world’s smartest and most successful people? Mark Metry, of the Humans 2.0 podcast is finding out. He’s interviewed many of the most brilliant minds in the world, and we got him here to share some of his insights with you.
Mark went from being over-medicated as a young boy to building a successful business in his teens, only to realize it wasn’t bringing him happiness. That’s when he dropped everything in pursuit of a new vision. He grabbed a microphone and set out to record interesting conversations with today’s greatest thinkers.
His story will inspire you. His thoughts will challenge you. In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why building a profitable business doesn’t always translate into being successful
- The one thing all really successful people have in common
- Why self-examination isn’t always a healthy habit
- How repeated failure is the best way to learn how to succeed
- The secret of daily meditation and how it can actually save you time
- 1 mind-blowing fact about setting goals beyond your means
- 3 ways identity politics is destroying masculinity (and what to do about it)
- How young men are forging a better future for us all
- And much, much more