There’s a lot of toxic energy in the workplace these days. Gossip, harassment, a war between the genders; it’s all spelling disaster for some of the biggest companies out there.
How do you balance the needs of so many personalizes in your organization? How do you be a strong leader without the risk of offending or alienating parts of your team? What do you do when strength is misconstrued as toxicity?
This week, we take a dive into these uncomfortable but necessary questions. You’ll discover:
- How being a father changes your business priorities for the better
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy
- How and when to tap into each
- Why both are needed in leadership and which one should take priority
- The biggest reason women fail when trying to establish dominance in the workplace
- Why women like to challenge the men in their lives (and why it’s not a bad thing)
- The one trait that will attract people to you and keep them following you to the ends of the earth
- And more