Most men are driven by their desire to provide for their families. We go out into the worlds and build our empires so our children can have it better than we did. But a lot of us lose our direction along the way.
What’s the point of building a better world for our children if we lose our sense of connection with them along the way? This week, we discuss how to be the leader of your business, while still maintaining a strong relationship with your family at home.
- How meditation and Scotch can be the perfect combination for fatherhood
- Whether you should be strict with your kids or try to be their friends
- The most important skills you need to be teaching your kids
- Why most of us are still running our lives based on patterns we learned in the first four years of our lives
- The two biggest mistakes we made when raising the Millennial generation
- Two big areas where fatherhood and leadership overlap
- How to lead a team made up of multiple generations
- Why one-size-fits-all is a horrible way to parent
- Why it’s important to admit you don’t have all the answers
- And more