Teamwork makes the dream work. Problem is, most company cultures put almost zero emphases on building a strong team culture for their businesses.
Chester Elton is the man leading the Orange Revolution. His approach to building strong company cultures is second to none. And in this week’s podcast, he’s giving away some of his best secrets.
- Why home life and work life can’t be kept separate
- How to reinforce teamwork
- Why giving out rewards might actually be annoying your team
- 3 simple things you can do to build a great team
- Why the little things make the biggest difference
- The best food to eat when you’re constipated(wut?)
- Why you should care more about your employees than your customers
- How to get the most out of your employees
- The most costly mistake most leaders make in team meetings
- And more