Being an entrepreneur can be a rush. It can also be a major source of stress. It’s no wonder so many entrepreneurs find themselves addicted to illicit substances.
Sadly, this aspect of entrepreneurship is almost never talked about.
Well, we’re breaking the taboo. In this week’s podcast, we cover:
- Why entrepreneurs are drawn to addictive substances
- The most common addictions entrepreneurs fall victim to
- What entrepreneurs and astronauts have in common
- How to develop healthy habits instead
- Why success often leads to depression
- How to deal with a family member’s addiction issues
- Why not every addiction is a bad thing
- How social media keeps people addicted
- How to break your own negative addictions
- And more