Men face different hurdles in the entrepreneurial world. Because of today’s politically correct environment, a lot of times, it’s not okay to talk about those hurdles. Well, we’re breaking the taboo and diving in, head first.
This week, Purdeep and Nathan discuss:
- Why it’s okay to focus on male entrepreneurs
- The differences between men and women in the workplace
- Why the balance of masculine and feminine roles is so important
- How to be a strong leader without creating a toxic workplace
- How the MeToo Movement is actually harming women in the workplace
- What men need to know about the fears women have
- Why women can get away with things men can’t
- Why women should listen to this podcast
- And a lot more
Tune in, but be warned. This one is not for the easily offended.