I recently watched the Dawn Wall on Netflix… and you should too.
There were so many great lessons in this movie that I felt I had to share with you. This week, Nathan and I do a deep dive into some of the most impactful parts of the film.
Some of the things we’ll talk about include:
- What could drive an average man to murder
- Why adversity can be your greatest advantage
- One major life lesson from Napoleon Hill
- Your role, as a father, in setting your kids up for success
- Why so many young adults these days will never reach their goals in life
- How one moment in life can change everything for you
- Why so many of us let our pasts define our future (and how to break the cycle)
- The role your identity plays in your success (hint: it’s not what your college professor told you)
- What to watch out for when picking your spouse and romantic relationships
- Why new opportunities can lead to your downfall
- How traumatic events can make you stronger on the other end
- And a lot more