The path ahead can appear daunting, even for those who’ve already accomplished a lot. And even when you reach the top of one mountain, you immediately see the next peak to conquer.
As a guy, how do you keep your momentum, knowing that the end-goal is so far off into the future?
Long-term thinking and goal setting are vital to success, but is there a smarter way to do it? Is there a way to ensure all your hard work will actually pay off?
Yes, there is, and that’s what we’ll show you in this week’s episode. We’ll also reveal:
- One personality trait that will give you an edge as a man
- How to unlock the subconscious problem-solving parts of your brain
- Why we get overwhelmed with our goals and give up
- What to do when your goals get too big for you
- Why asking yourself “Why?” is so important
- How to stay motivated under any circumstances
- Why you should spend time looking backward
- The biggest mistake people make when setting goals
- What to do when you run out of energy
- The one thing you MUST do, at least four times a year to keep your business running smoothly
- How treating your brain like a computer can make it run more efficiently
- And a lot more