The people you put in leadership positions can sink your ship, or make it sail.
They influence every other aspect of your organization, from the top to the bottom.
When it’s time for you to start hiring leaders, you need to know what to look for, and what to avoid.
This week, we’ll reveal:
- Why the wrong leadership will kill your business
- What skills you need as a leader
- How to determine what your natural leadership style is
- Why school and parenting might have ruined your leadership ability (and what to do to fix it)
- Leadership lessons from some of history’s worst people
- What you can learn from every leadership failure
- One business lesson you can learn from the military
- The two biggest skills you need as a business owner
- Why motivational speakers don’t get the job done
- The main reason you’re still procrastinating on the things you need to do
- Why your executives should be more like your marketers
- Why innovation stagnates in so many businesses
- One personality trait to avoid when hiring leaders for your team
- The one skill that will put your leaders above anyone else in the industry
- And a lot more