Here are the secrets to growing your business that almost no one ever talks about.
Ronnie Teja, who started Branzio watches, now operates in 66 countries around the world. But he didn’t start out that way.
He immigrated to Canada, bounced around between a bunch of different jobs, then decided to set out on his own.
These are the lessons he learned along the way, as well as how he became an international brand. In this episode, he reveals:
- Why goodwill means so much as a business owner
- How social causes can drive you to be a better entrepreneur
- One key thing that can set you apart from all your competitors
- How to avoid losing your best team members
- What it means to work on your business, instead of in your business
- How to avoid burnout as an entrepreneur
- Why you need to stop thinking locally and start acting globally
- One key team member EVERY growing business must have
- What Netflix can teach you about how to treat your people
- How the 80/20 rule applies to your marketing
- And a lot more