Microsoft has been going downhill for a while now. But chances are, things are about to get a lot worse for them.
One of their most popular products is facing a major recall issue right now, and when I tried to contact the company about it, the response I received only made things worse.
This episode is a bit of a rant, but I hope you can learn from Microsoft’s mistake. You’ll hear us cover all sorts of things, including:
- How your entrepreneurship empowers your kids
- The new Netflix documentary you HAVE TO watch
- Why so many people have a love/hate relationship with Microsoft and its founder
- A major problem with one of Microsoft’s most popular products
- Why customer service sucks right now with so many companies
- How technology is ruining the customer experience
- One business strategy that investors love, but leads to an unprofitable business
- Why market growth is not the most important thing to focus on (and what is)
- One major lesson you should learn from Japan
- The secret to longterm profitablity
- How winning football coaches set their teams of for failure (and what it means for your business)
- The one thing Jeff Bezos to dominate his market
- And a lot more.
Make sure you give this one a listen.