Women’s rights have come a long way in the last few decades. And some would say that there’s still a long way to go. But has the pendulum swung too far in some areas?
A recent poll showed that most women, even feminists, aren’t happy with what their movement has turned many men into. And most guys aren’t happy with themselves, as well.
So, how do we find an equilibrium? Well, that’s what this week’s episode is all about. Tune in and you’ll discover:
- Why so many guys are submissive in their relationships these days
- The unpopular truth about “toxic masculinity”
- Proof that many feminists are unhappy with what feminism has done to men
- One counterintuitive way to re-ignite the spark in your relationship
- Why gender roles matter
- One kind of male to avoid taking on as a client
- When (and when not) to seek permission for something from your wife
- The biggest reason most guys stay in relationships with abusive partners
- Things that only guys have to deal with in the legal system
- Why labor unions are no longer needed
- One way to instantly gain respect for your wife or girlfriend
- How modern men are instilling the wrong values in their sons and their daughters
- And a lot more
*Warning* Controversial and not politically correct. Listen with care.