Investing has been more unpredictable over the last year or so than at almost any other time in history.
From GameStop and AMC to BitCoin and NFT’s, the investing world has been a rollercoaster.
So, what does the future hold? That’s the billion-dollar question.
To help us answer that question, we invited Shailesh Godse onto the podcast. Shailesh has been in the world of financial investing since the mid-90s, so he knows what he’s talking about.
This week, he shares his insights on what to keep an eye on as we move into what could be the next “Roaring 20s”… And what to watch out for.
- How the internet revolutionized investing
- The strange overlap between marketing and financial investing
- 3 ways Covid is impacting the way you trade
- What the Blockchain means to your portfolio
- What caused the crazy GameStop fiasco
- Why BitCoin is becoming more mainstream (and how you should respond)
- How to decide which companies to invest in
- The dangers of investing in cryptocurrencies
- What governments are doing to make cryptocurrencies more palatable (and how that will affect the USD)
- The difference between investing and gambling
- And a lot more