Lots of guys LOVE football, and for good reason.
Sports can bring out the best in us. They also give us a reason to get together and celebrate. And they can teach us a lot about ourselves.
Pratik Patel worked as a performance nutrition/assistant strength and conditioning coach for the NFL. He made sure his players were in the best shape so they could perform their best on the field. It was a high-stress, fast-paced career with clients who needed every advantage they could get.
Now, Pratik brings that insight to guys just like you. In this week’s podcast, he reveals:
- What it’s like to leave a franchise and start your own business
- How to build relationships with clients in a high-speed environment
- The untold truth about most players in professional sports
- The pros and cons of social media and its impact on professional sports
- Why winning isn’t always the most important part of the game
- How technology is impaction the coaching world
- Why NOW is the best time to start your own business
- How to overcome self-dought when stepping out on your own
- What impact politics and health might have on professional sports in the future
- And a lot more