Your mind is under attack. Forces out there are deliberately working to keep you in a low productivity state. Because when they have your attention, you’re doing what serves them, rather than what best serves you.
Attention is the most valuable resource in the world. Marketers know it. The media knows it. Deep down, you know it too. So, who’s in control of where your attention is being spent?
How much control over your own life could you take back if you just took back control over your attention? That’s what this week’s episode is all about, as well as giving you some tips on how to do it.
Tune in and discover:
- The pros and cons of recording your own audiobook
- How to take back control of your own thinking
- What adults could learn from kids about the power of imagination
- How lockdowns have impacted most people’s mental states (in a way you may not have realized)
- Why social media is so toxic right now
- How to avoid slipping into all the negativity
- One thing the conspiracy theorists got right (and the science that proves it)
- The worst way to deal with boredom (and why it’s so destructive)
- The magical healing power of reading children’s book
- Why being educated is holding you back in life
- How gratitude impacts your results in life
- And a lot more