Only one out of 10 people are willing to take on the responsibility of being a leader. Only one out of 100 actually does a good job of it.
What separates the great leaders from the ones that fail? What are the tiny adjustments in your leadership style that can make the most positive impacts on your team? What can you do to earn the respect required to lead the best kinds of people?
We answer all these questions in this week’s episode. We’ll also get into:
- Where most great leaders get their skills from
- How to attract the best talent in your industry
- The three personality types of most entrepreneurs (which one are you?)
- What equality in the workplace almost never works out
- How to inspire your team without resorting to pizza parties
- The real reason many employees take more than they give
- What to do when you find your leadership weaknesses (it might not be what you think)
- One major business lesson you can learn from watching basketball
- Three things to do when people on your team refuse to pull their weight
- What happens when you let things slide
- The best way to make it easy for your team to get things done
- How to avoid having your best people from burning out
- What branding does to impact your leadership style
- And a lot more
Listen now. You can thank us later.