The race hasn’t stopped, even though most of the racers have.
Right now, while everyone else is filled with doubt and confusion, some businesses are pulling ahead and gobbling up all of the market share. Want to be one of them?
You need only to know how to find opportunity amidst the chaos. And that’s what this week’s episode is all about.
Tune in and you’ll discover:
- Why you should encourage creativity in your kid’s
- What to do when the economy shirts rock bottom
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs are making right now
- One way a lot of businesses are shooting themselves in the foot during this crisis
- How to clean house in a downturn without taking advantage of people’s bad fortune
- Why the scarcity mindset is more dangerous now than ever before
- Proof that every cloud has a silver lining in business
- The most valuable skill you’ll never learn in business school
- How to see abundance when everyone else is frozen in fear
- Why flexibility and evolution will be the biggest trait of successful people in the future
- Why niching down on one skillset might not be the best approach for the economy
- The only time it’s okay to rip people off
- And a lot more
Listen to this one before your competition does.