Okay, this year has been pretty unpredictable, to say the least.
Every time we think we have a handle on things, we enter a new stage of craziness. So, what’s a businessman to do?
Instead of reacting, figure out how to cause action. Instead of trying to keep up, focus on creating the trends. And it’s easier than it might sound.
So, how can you be ahead of the curve? How can you be in charge of where things are going? Tune in to this week’s episode and find out.
- How to know which way to pivot in troubling times
- Why following trends could be killing your business
- Ways to find opportunity in the middle of chaos
- How to predict where society and your market will be heading, and be ready when they get there
- The easiest way to consistently come up with sure-fire business ideas
- Why you need a mentor, a coach or mastermind group in your life
- The biggest trend to keep an eye on in the coming economy
- What to do when a business idea falls flat
- Why list-making will improve every aspect of your business
- 2 reasons why most ideas never take flight
- How to tune your brain into creativity
- The good and bad side of obsessions
- And a lot more