The best time to buy… is when everyone else is selling. This goes for buying businesses as well.
James Preston joins us again to talk about what he learned during the last recession, and what he’s doing during the current economic turmoil.
James has been successfully buying and selling businesses longer than most entrepreneurs have been alive. He knows his stuff. And today, he’s sharing it with you.
This week, we’ll get into:
- Why buying a business can be better than starting a business
- Proof that now is the time to be aggressive in your strategy
- 2 big reasons now is the perfect time to finance buying a new business
- Creative ways to get capital when the economy is crashing
- Warning signs that a business isn’t worth buying
- What kind of businesses are the most “recession-proof” and worth buying for the long game
- The essential groundwork you MUST do before buying a business
- The kind of mindset needed to invest in buying businesses
- James’ secret weapon when he’s not sure if a business is right to buy
- And a lot more