You’ve heard it before; garbage in / garbage out.
If you’re on social media right now, you’re probably watching people you thought you knew, show a whole new side of themselves. When the trail gets rocky, people’s true nature starts to show through. You might even be struggling yourself to keep a cool head.
But people are watching. Your team, your family, your clients and customers, your prospects; they’re all watching and waiting for you to be the leader they need. How do you fill those shoes?
That’s what this week’s episode is all about. You’ll get great advice on:
- One book you MUST read in these trying times
- What leadership traits are most needed right now
- How to overcome your fears and do the right thing
- What leads to division or unity during times of high stress
- How your circle of friends dictates your mindset
- Another great podcast you should be listening to
- What a sailor once said that can change your life for the better and give you more control of your direction
- How to deal with all the conflicting economic information that’s out there
- Why stress is getting the best of even the most rational businessmen
- And a lot more