Would you rather learn from someone who works a hundred hours a week and barely makes ends meet, or from someone who thrives off of a side hustle?
Most people think building a successful business is about grinding and sacrifice. Tony Whatley would disagree.
He’s started multiple businesses, many of which pay him generously, all of which only take an hour or two a week to maintain. Wanna know his secrets?
Tune in and hear him discuss:
- Why the employee mindset holds so many people back (including people who earn a big salary)
- The secret to scaling the worth of your time
- Why “hustling your face off” isn’t the key to success
- The biggest mistake people make when planning out their new business
- What people get wrong about college and success
- Where the education system is leading our kids astray
- The only three exercises you need to do to stay in shape
- How to tell if someone is giving you good or bad advice
- And a lot more
And check out Tony’s website at