Everywhere you look, leadership is in decline. It’s like the only options we have are to follow a sissy or follow a bully. Confident, mindfull men seem to have left the chessboard, altogether.
In this episode, we look at what has happened to leadership among men over the last few years, and where it might be going in the future. We also explore what in society might have led us to where we are.
- Why people continue to follow and support known liars
- The scary overlap between politics, cults, and marketing
- How to overcome your own confirmation bias
- What happens when we refuse to stand up to abusive men
- An important lesson your kids can learn from this one martial arts teacher
- What happened when the Hell’s Angels took over this small town… and word got out
- Why good leaders are so rare in government
- The truth of what it means to be a man these days
- The one lesson missing in today’s schools
- And a lot more