When the economy is good, everyone wants to advertise. When the economy is down, you can’t afford NOT to advertise. But how can you increase promotional efforts while also accounting for decreasing revenues?
What we’re talking about in today’s episode is a proven form of advertising that works when times are good and when times are bad. In fact, when times are bad, you can do this kind of advertising for others and help make up some of that lost income. And here’s the best part… It doesn’t cost you a penny to do it.
Maybe you’ve guessed what I’m talking about. Maybe you still haven’t a clue. Either way, you’re in for a treat. This week, we’ll reveal:
- Why some prospects come to you pre-sold (and how to get more of them)
- How technology has actually hurt many businesses
- The one reason why most businesses don’t get as many referrals as they should
- How some business owners used affiliate programs to survive the lockdowns
- One clause you must include in your contracts
- The best time to ask for a referral and how to do it so it doesn’t feel awkward
- Legal pitfalls to watch out when asking for referrals and affiliate programs
- One mistake you never want to make if you’re testing out affiliate offers
- Proof that brick and mortar stores still have certain advantages over online stores
- And a lot more
Don’t miss this one. Listen now.