Are you looking for a FLEXIBLE way to make an income from the CONVENIENCE of your home?
This may be the opportunity for you.
If you’re a self-motivated individual who likes to control your own schedule, set your own hours and be compensated for the results you get, we encourage you to apply.
We are a consulting and business coaching firm specialized in coaching men in business (business owners and entrepreneurs) drive greater results through on-one-on and group coaching.
This position is for a results-driven Sales Associate with the main responsibility of finding leads, booking appointments and closing sales.
To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with service features and maintain our brand in high standards.
Your duties are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the sales goals.
- Identify leads using various methods e.g. Google search, drive by, directory search, business development, networking, etc.
- Create a call/email list of leads
- Call/email the leads to qualify them as a “good” prospect
- Coordinate with the prospect to schedule a time for them to speak and close the sale
- Follow-up with prospects when necessary
- Track all information in an online customer relationship management system
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on service features
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross-sell products
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to come up with solutions on their own
- Be comfortable with cold calling and speaking to strangers
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be able to use online software
- Have a strong work-ethic
- Be self-employed
- Have a professional demeanor
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Availability and dedication to meeting a sales quota
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and sales
Scripts, training and some support will be provided. This position is for individuals who are self-starters, can get up and running quickly and on their own.
All compensation is paid on a results basis. 100% commission based without a salary.
The sales target is 5 new clients a month with a $3,500 commission for each sale. This means that you would mostly likely have to have 40-50 good prospects lined up every month.
*Please note that this is not an employment opportunity. You would need to be self-employed and you will be paid as a contractor.